Wednesday, July 25, 2012

More Shared Journals

Here are a few more shared journals I'm going to use this year. Feel free to use any that you like. The lettering and graphics are from Lettering Delights.

This journal will be for sharing our best days ever. I hope to encourage the use of adjectives. Maybe students will copy and use them from the cover.


Students can write about their favorite animals and their pets in here.


I hope students can share about their favorite books and inspire others to read them, too. I will need to teach about not spoiling the end, giving reasons to read the book, who will be interested in it, etc. I think I will need to write a sample page to give them ideas. I want to write comments to each student's writing, too, since I don't do that with their monthly journals anymore.


I think this one will be easy for the kids to write in. I think it will be the first one I introduce.


If you have ideas for other shared journal, let me know and I'll see what I can do!
That's the scoop from the zoo today!


1 comments:

Heather's Heart said...

Those are all so cute! Thank you for sharing....I LOVE Lettering Delights. =)

I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


Heather
Heather's Heart

Post a Comment