Friday, July 20, 2012

Classroom Coupons

Pintrest is awesome! I found some super cute classroom coupons on Pintrest from Seusstastic Classroom Inspirations. She has some great coupons to download for free, which got me thinking. So, I made some others that I can use in my classroom, and I thought I'd share a couple.
You can download these by clicking on the pictures.

I think I'll only let the kids redeem their coupons on Fridays to cut down on chaos. (I don't like chaos!)

I'm going to put these in my prize box, which is only going to have pencils, erasers, and coupons this year. It gets so expensive trying to keep a prize box full being an hour's flight from a dollar store!
(Is there one in Anchorage? I don't know. I usually fly to California to shop a dollar store and that's a lot farther away!)

If anyone has more ideas for coupons, let me hear them.
That's all from the zoo today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment